2010 Holi Festival & Potluck lunch
Updated: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 8:30 AM: We will hold the Holi Program today as planned between 11 AM and 2 PM. Please come!
IATLH invites all the members of the community to attend Holi Festival and the potluck lunch following the celebration on Sunday, March 21, 2010, between 11:00 AM and 2:00 pm at AJ Henry Park, AJ Henry Park Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32309.
Following is list coordinators for the potluck lunch:
- Chole: Priya Ashok - 907-2022
- Dhal - Viji Sridhar - 671-2837
- Mixed Rice- Bhanu Somasundaram - 219-9799
- Chicken Dish - Mausumi Das - 894-4377
- Dessert - Meenakshi Chadha - 422-3486
- Appetizer- Rosemeen Pradhan - 656-9620
- Roti/Naan - Pragati Haldiya 385-3561
- Subji - Anjali 383-2539
- Plates, drinks, napkins, and cutlery- Those who don't want to bring food
Membership: If you are member of India Association of Tallahassee, you can renew your membership for 2010 during the Holi celebration. Encourage your friends to become a member of India Association of Tallahassee as well.
New member and renewal information is available at: 2010 IATLH Membership or talk to the members of the Executive Committee.